<link rel="me" href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/17366500923559248926" /> <link rel="openid.server" href="http://www.blogger.com/openid-server.g" /> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> heartbreaker.


♥ aleneeeee.blogspot.com


What a Beautiful World♥
BONJOUR ♥

darlings came to visit(:


chooalene
25121989
half chinese
nursey
dragonboater
luva1@hotmail.com
applene_89@yahoo.com.sg
my facebook
my friendster
my photo album


EARCANDY♥


MusicPlaylist


UPCOMING CRAVES ♥
bag
bikini
black shawl
camera :D
dress
haircut
a job :/
la senza!
panda po toy :D
seoul garden!
shorts
skirts
tanning
that spag top

psychology test- 9july
bcls retest- 11july
kkh attachments
(:(:(:- 29july


SUNKISSED ♥
aaron adeline ahmin alvin amelene amin anju

brenda

camay camilla catherine celine changlong chongchuan congkai

denise derek dinie

edmundtan edmundkee eoin evelyn evonne

genevieve geraldine

hailing hongling

ivy

jamie jiali jiaming jaryl joey

kaili kangli katherine kellyn kenneth kian kitleong

lynette

marilyn mokhsingyu

nurul

pamela pohchoon puayyek

raymond regina riyani ruth

scott sean serli shenglong shereen shin shuna-gb siewhuay solomon sufyan

terence

valerie vanessa victoria vivvianne

weeteck weiling

yanqin yihao yvonne

zachary

MOREMORE ♥
nypdb
nypshs
nypwsc
nr0616
deviantart
dragonboat association
awfulplasticsurgery
gofugyourself
ahbeng'sbarracks


SWEETTALKS ♥




ADIOS ♥
:DJune 2005 :DSeptember 2005 :DOctober 2005 :DJanuary 2006 :DFebruary 2006 :DMarch 2006 :DApril 2006 :DMay 2006 :DJune 2006 :DJuly 2006 :DAugust 2006 :DSeptember 2006 :DOctober 2006 :DNovember 2006 :DDecember 2006 :DJanuary 2007 :DFebruary 2007 :DMarch 2007 :DApril 2007 :DMay 2007 :DJune 2007 :DJuly 2007 :DAugust 2007 :DSeptember 2007 :DOctober 2007 :DNovember 2007 :DDecember 2007 :DJanuary 2008 :DFebruary 2008 :DMarch 2008 :DApril 2008 :DMay 2008 :DJune 2008 :DJuly 2008 :DSeptember 2008


CREDITS♥
Designed by: Liliana
x x
Monday, December 11, 2006

Find Me Here
Speak To Me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That's leading me
To the place where I find peace again.

You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.
You are the light to my soul.
You are my purpose...you're everything.

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

You calm the storms, and you give me rest.
You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.
You steal my heart, and you take my breath away.
Would you take me in? Take me deeper now?

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

Cause you're all I want, You're all I need
You're everything,everything
You're all I want your all I need
You're everything, everything.
You're all I want you're all I need.
You're everything, everything
You're all I want you're all I need, you're everything, everything.

And How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?


NICE RIGHT THIS SONG! lol. the song itself is availabe here!
(*LISTEN!*)

anyway, my mom dont allow me to go genting with the rest of them. genting is dangerous to her BECAUSE she says that genting is like mae hong son in thailand where the mountains are twirling high. i have no memories of genting, the last time i went there was when im 3 years old? its has been 14 long years. my mom said,"you want to go genting, wait till your holidays are here then we bring you go." WHAT THE HELL. okay, maybe security's tight for the only child/daughter at home BUT THERE'S NOT A NEED FOR THIS RIGHT. i feel my privacy/freedom being invaded. :/ i dont want to be like "everywhere also must go with mummy & daddy" those kind. oh well, maybe i still need a few more years...

im feeling kinda excited in my dad's getting a new car: HONDA CIVIC. wheee.. but it'll only arrive from japan in late feb/early mar yr2007. =.= & my mom's hoping that i can get a driving license soon so i can drive her around when my dad's busy. TOO BAD, my birthday's like end of the year towards the following year. so i'll prolly get one when im 19? :/ so long.

evanny's back tomorrow! YAY. her flight will only touch down around 1 to 2pm if im not wrong & we'll get to see her again on wed! :D i MISSED her, A LOT.

pool training tomorrow, jogging before that. this is like the first time alene feels like jogging in her 16 years 348 days of living. 14 more days & i will live for exact 17 years. :D

blessings for them? (:


| 11:48 PM |
KISSED.