Wednesday, May 16, 2007
stomach flu is driving me PEANUTS! lying on the bed whole day, getting out of bed is enough to make me nauseous & running to the toilet to vomit whatever i ate which includes WATER. i just feel like lying in bed whole day.
went to the doctor yesterday. he said something very funny before asking when is my last menstrual period,"i hope you're not pregnant?" im like,"no. -.-" made a trip down to school to pass nurul clubroom key, cabbed home cos everything was spinning. slept throughout the day before heading out for dinner with my parents, ate a few mouthfuls & vomited upon reaching home.
met up with nala today for a while. headed home to sleep before heading out for dinner with parents. got scolded for not eating much. its a funny thing, i dont get scolded for eating TOO MUCH but i got scolded for eating TOO LITTLE. i've got weird parents, really.
Lower Seletar Reservoir WaterVenture on sunday
this event made the whole team pissed.
VERY pissed.
i had my share of fun anyway.(:
all butts watching the race
the sun was bright
muahhhhh~
pompoms!
my cousin & my daughter(:
i miss training, somehow. i dont know why either.
I MISS EVE,
I MISS ZAC,
I MISS SUFYAN,
I MISS HASLINDA,
I MISS NURUL,
I MISS CHANGLONG,
I MISS MIKE,
I MISS BONG,
I MISS MY DRAGONBOAT FAMILY. ):im trying to give up. :/
| 10:02 PM |
KISSED.